Subscription & Refund Policy
- Credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Vader Streams may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- Vader Streams may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Vader Streams provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user "dashboard" page, accessible after logging in to the Vader Streams Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- There are no REFUNDS. Once the account is created the credits are applied and it cannot be reversed.